1) Any individual, company, or other organisation may hold only ONE membership to
HITS UK and that membership is NON-TRANSFERRABLE.
2) HITS UK reserves the right to refuse membership or cancel the membership of any member found to be abusing
the service in any way. Any member who has had their membership terminated will lose all credits owing to them and will
NOT be allowed to join again.
3) HITS UK will not be responsible for 'lost' or 'misdirected' hits, nor for the 'loss' or incorrect placement
of members in another member's downline, regardless of the cause, including negligence.
4) HITS UK accepts NO liability with respect to any actions taken or expressed by any of our members on
any other members or their websites. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure that your website is secure.
5) HITS UK will not be held responsible for any damages, loss of data, or other problems associated with the
use of our website or the viewing and use of other members' websites (this should never be a concern, but we still need
to address the issue).
6) Members MUST display at least ONE active site at ALL times. Failure to do this will result in the account being deleted. Members may only advertise their site if it is TOTALLY free from any type of ADULT, RACIST, ILLEGAL
MATERIAL (such as warez, pyramid schemes, etc) or other illegal material. HITS UK will immediately
terminate the membership of any member found to be advertising any such inappropriate site and this member will lose all
credits owing to them and may be subjected to prosecution according to local laws.
Please note we collect and record ALL IP addresses.
Please also note that we only allow a member to add the same url a maximum of 5 times
7) HITS UK makes NO guarantee that any or all the sites posted by our members will be free from racist,
or other inappropriate material. HITS UK does make every effort to ensure that ALL sites are free from
such material, however we can not guarantee this to be the case. IF you see this material PLEASE REPORT IT!
8) SPAM (unsolicited advertising) of any sort is NOT permitted when recruiting new members. Any member
found to be spamming will have their HITS UK membership revoked and will be subjected to local laws/ISP Action.
9) We do NOT allow sites that include any special code causing pop-ups, pop-unders, additional pages to
load , Fly-In Ads, Layer Ads, Downloads, Alert Boxes, Alert Boxes that stop the timer, or other such annoying forms of additional
advertising. Since we are allowing you to advertise a SINGLE website (and the members only agreed to view a
SINGLE website), we consider pop-ups etc to be equivalent to SPAM and we will treat it as such.
In very extreme and deliberate circumstances this may include reporting it to authorities. Persistent offenders will
have their IP address banned.
10) We do NOT allow sites that include a code causing them to "take over" the top frame of the window thereby
removing our bar at the top. ANY FRAME BREAKERS WILL BE SUSPENDED.
11) Members are required to have a least one valid URL with credits allocated, members who do not adhere to this rule may be suspended and for persistent offenders, their account may be removed.
12) You allow us to Email you regularly through our HITS UK Newsletter.
If your email address bounces your account will be suspended, so please keep it up to date.
**NOTE: any member found to be breaking any of these conditions will have their HITS UK.CO.UK membership
revoked and they will lose all credits associated with that account (this includes any additional credits purchased as
well as purchased banner exposures). Bottom line is do NOT violate these terms and you will enjoy a clutter free
system. These measures are in place to maintain the integrity of the advertising for ALL members as well as those
who are purchasing advertising with us. We WILL enforce these measures, no questions asked.
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time. Current members will be made aware of any changes by email.
As a member of HITS UK you agree to be bound by these terms.